Vitamin B12 - 100 mcg. Tabs
• Vital for nerve tissue formation
• Essential for the metabolism of carbohydrates
• Works with other B vitamins to neutralize harmful homocysteine
• Required for proper red blood cell formation
• Protects the nervous system
• A necessary supplement for strict vegetarians
Vitamin B-12 (Methylcobalamin) helps maintain cardiovascular health, and plays an essential role in energy metabolism. Vitamin B-12 also provides valuable protection for the vascular system by working with other B Vitamins to neutralize homocysteine.
Because the vitamin is found primarily in animal-source foods, B-12 supplementation can be particularly beneficial for vegetarians.
Contains no artificial color or sweeteners. Contains no
iron, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, eggs or preservatives.